Learn more about Dermadart
What is Dermadart
Millisecond Linear Drive Needling (complete boxed kit)
- For Doctors and Skin Needling Professionals Only
- Dermadart changes Microneedling forever many other automatic Microneedle devices are based upon semi-permanent make up or motorized tattoo machines. Dermadart is different it has been designed from scratch to allow glidable safe and precise Microneedling procedures without appreciable ‘micro-tearing’.
What are the benefits?
- No motors. 100% electromagnet drive system (only one on market)
- Safe to glide
- No dragging on skin
- Adjustable speed, burst rate and needling length (0.2mm to 2.0mm)
- Fully certified CE-marked medical device
- The Dermadart needle represent quality medicial device engineering
- Sterile medical grade stainless steel needles
- Needles always return to a safe position when off
- Gamma safe materials-assembled in ISO clean room
Only Dermadart can offer adjustable speed:
- Single pulse
- Burst mode
- Delay mode
- Continuous mode
The needles are medical grade stainless steel and fully ISO certified. Dermadart is unique in having an ultra low duty cycle as low as 1%. This means the needles are in the skin 1% of the time and out the skin 99% of the time, meaning you can slide without dragging. Other motor driven devices have a 50% duty cycle and have needles in the skin 50% of the time.
The Dermadart comes in a complete boxed kit, cost is £795.00 plus VAT. Inc a one year warranty. (Free 2 year warranty upgrade for 2013) Dermadart Needle Cartridges (In a sterile pack) cost £8.00 each, sold in boxes of 10 cartridges. (£80.00 plus VAT)
Speed / number of holes?
Dermadart offers speeds of 1Hz to 35Hz which is very quick. Duty cycle increase as the speed increases to 35Hz which is why built-in “pulse delay” programming has been included in this mode. The point being made here is, if you look at skin after a pixelated laser treatment, the holes are spaced – well spaced holes, not mashing the skin with super-high frequencies as touted by the motor devices.